Anakin is so lame, he doesn’t even use Jedi mindtricks to get the money he needs. The more important question here is: what is the name of Anakin’s dog? We think it should be either Rasputin, Qui-Gon Pup, or oddly, Luke. (He liked the name so much, and he didn’t know about Luke until later, right?)
Your offsite links aren’t begging for anything.
Today’s highlights include:
- Buy an original shuttlecraft.
- Community Emmy dust-up.
- Even more new Dark Knight Rises footage.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here’s today’s selection:
- Hannah Tinti blogs about Ray Bradbury writing tips.
- Backlash over Community‘s Emmy nomination.
- Matt Smith gives confusing answers as to how long he’ll really stay on Doctor Who.
- Kelsey Ann Barrett’s new short story on Lightpseed is creepy. Awesome.
- More homeless action figures.
- New Nokia Dark Knight Rises trailer.
- The original shuttlecraft Galileo looks pretty rough. Is up for auction for $20,000.
- Will the next Daredevil be played by Josh Hartnett? (Actually, no?)
- Tim Burton talks idly about Beetlejuice 2.
- Lovely Alien art featuring Ripley in each of her (good) movies.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby wouldn’t loan Anakin any money. He’ll only spend it on death sticks.