If the Raptors in Jurassic Park could open doors, does that mean they could also pick up glasses and/or silverware? If the raptors could do stuff like that, then they would probably not be into this giant flask made out of a Raptor claw. Then again, you never you know. They might be totally morbid.
Your other offsite links are clever girls.
(Raptor flask via The Mary Sue.)
Today’s highlights include:
- The secret to why Game of Thrones is so racy
- Close-up with some Man of Steel costumes.
- Stuff Bradbury was right about.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here’s today’s selection:
- Games of Thrones nudity “explained.”
- It sounds like there will be no Star Trek 2 panel at San Diego Comic Con.
- Trailer for Storage 24.
- 10 Things You Might Know About the Making of Prometheus.
- Man of Steel costume shots reveal.
- Star Trek 2 will be in 3-D.
- Ray Bradbury’s predictions that came true.
- Table of contents for John Joseph Adams’s new anthology; Epic.
- Suvudu explains the best starfighter pilots in the Star Wars universe.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby must go faster.