At the point at which there really was a Muppet Wizard of Oz, why not do a Muppet X-Men? Like an actual movie. Seriously. I really don’t know why this couldn’t happen. Everyone would like it and Magneto would be powerless because metal is rare in the body of a Muppet.
Your offsite links will make your dreams come true. (Ken Haeser drawn X-Men Muppets via io9)
Today’s highlights include:
- Prometheus stuff!
- Joss Whedon is evil.
- The best raptor impression out there.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here’s today’s selection:
- Romance in The Hobbit PART 2?
- Tom Hiddleston does his best raptor impression.
- This new Green Lantern has a gun and new tattoo.
- What Joss Whedon really does.
- A bunch of big-name directors (including Tim Burton) talk about why The Dark Knight is important.
- Star Trek 2 will be in 3-D.
- SF Signal’s podcast talks about female superheroes who need their own movies.
- Will J.J. Abrams destroy the world with the God Particle?
- An MC Escher Lego Star Wars house.
- James Corden just won won a Tony!
- Red Letter Media takes a long look at Prometheus.
- The grossest scene in Prometheus was almost cut.
- All the un-answered Prometheus questions-answered!
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Unlike Nightcrawler or Kitty Pryde, Stubby doesn’t walk through walls, because Stubby is a rocket and walls are not a thing Stubby worries about