The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms is yelling at you to read more Ray Bradbury! Today’s morning roundup will feature your usual assortment of offsite links containing all your relevant science fiction and fantasy news, but also will have a small Ray Bradbury section at the bottom.
Today’s highlights include:
- Obama on Bradbury
- Where Harry Mudd isn’t.
- Dinklage to grads: You’re not cooler than me.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here’s today’s selection:
- Wil Wheaton will host a Falling Skies-based talk show.
- The most inane action figures produced by Mego.
- Justice League movie is in the works. Might try to do the same set-up as The Avengers.
- Lost Peter Cushing Doctor Who footage.
- Peter Dinklage tells college grads what’s what.
- Willem Dafoe explains why people didn’t get John Carter.
- Will there a be a reality TV show set on Mars? Maybe.
- Really nuts Wizard of Oz costumes.
- First trailer for Disney’s new film; Wreck it Ralph.
- Orci says Harry Mudd is NOT in the new Star Trek movie.
- 10 Things Bradbury Predicted that Came True
- President Obama on Ray Bradbury’s passing.
- Original Beast from 20,000 Fathoms movie trailer
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby will harbor the beast. Come here nice beast.