We found these pictures of LEGO Benedict Cumberbatch Sherlock over on Flickr. We are very thankful for this group for creating this. Everything is better as LEGO. We’re waiting for fan-made LEGO creations to get old any day now. It seems not only impossible, but also improbable.
Your offsite links are cases you can solve, but don’t want to.
Today’s highlights include:
- Star Fleet is really the Navy now.
- The Star Wars TV show gets weirder.
- Paper Prometheus.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here’s today’s selection:
- Look! It’s Tony Stark with a bunch of new Iron Man suits! Iron Man 3 has begun filming.
- Latest interview with Rick McCallum over on Den of Geek! makes the Star Wars live-action TV series even weirder than ever.
- Italian Spider-Man!
- HeroClix figures for Stan Lee, Joss Whedon, Harry Knowles and more for SDCC.
- Great Falcon-shaped infographic shows just how much money Star Wars had made and how.
- Check out the Before Watchmen TV trailer.
- There aren’t very many phone booths anymore, but at least there’s this one that looks like a giant brain.
- A version of the Prometheus trailer rendered with paper. Very cool.
- More pics from Sherlock’s “A Study in Pink” rendered in LEGO!
- A trailer for The Lord of the Rings Lego stuff!
- Lindelof says a big SDCC thing will happen, related to Star Trek this summer!
- New Date Line story on Nerve.com features a guy using Star Trek:TNG as a kind of pick-up thing.
- Chapter 5 of Morgan Gendel’s TNG “Inner Light” graphic-novel sequel is up on his website.
- All the Captains. Together. (For the first time?)
- Tons of new Star Trek pics, including the new-ish Navy Hat uniforms.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby doesn’t know which piece of LEGO Cumberbatch is the most important.