The big news from the last few days includes the revelation that Thor’s next nemesis will be none other than Mads Mikkelsen; famous for playing Le Chiffre in Casino Royale. Will Thor have to play poker against this guy?
The other big news is that the private space flight company SpaceX docked with the International Space Station on Friday. The rest of your offsite links aren’t quite as historic
- More news on the Dragon capsule
- Things that look like the TARDIS
- Sookie’s end is coming…
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here’s today’s selection:
- “Cupcake” guy will be back in the Star Trek sequel.
- This is what Batman would look like in rockabilly syle.
- Tim Burton has picked a winner for the Abraham Lincoln:Vampire Hunter art contest.
- Disneyland has now figured out a way to put you into carbon freeze. (Hibernation sickness yet to be reported.)
- It’s happened. Private space flight is real. SpaceX’s Dragon capsule docked with the ISS.
- The Red Letter Media guys are auctioning off a bunch of weird stuff.
- Prometheus’s Noomi Rapace talks about her odd childhood.
- The bad guy for Thor 2 has been announced. Wait. Isn’t this guy a Bond villain?
- A mom with a hearing-impaired son contacts Marvel for some help.
- More famous super-geeks (like Simon Pegg) on why they like Star Wars.
- Charlaine Harris on the END of Sookie Stackhouse.
- So, would your rather have Bill Murray’s autograph or this footage of him slowly walking down the hall with you?
- Great fan-made posters for Wes Anderson movies.
Stuff that Looks Like the TARDIS
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby helped the Dragon capsule on its journey, but isn’t into taking the credit.