You can’t park that here! A wonderful Ghostbusters fan named Justin B. Waterhouse posted this picture to Ghostbusters Fans on Facebook featuring two station wagons converted into Ecto-1 and Ecto-1A! The light-up Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man in the middle of the cars was apparently conjured up from all of our collective thoughts.
The rest of your offsite links could never, ever destroy you.
- Noel Clarke’s on-the-cheap superhero movie idea.
- Game of Thrones actors in real life! (Westeros is not real?)
- Will Iron Man 3 be better than The Avengers?
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here’s today’s selection:
- So Doctor Who has been away for awhile, but Steven Moffat thinks that will just make you want it more.
- Iron Man 3’s budget is so big because supposedly, it will be better than The Avengers.
- Panic! Robert Pattinson might be in Catching Fire.
- Kevin Smith’s new movie review show will be an anti-movie review show.
- True Love, a new BBC mini-series will feature both David Tennant and Billie Piper. But not as lovers!
- In June, DC Comics will out a famous character as gay.
- An excerpt from Kim Stanley Robinson’s 2312 over on io9.
- Peter Weller to voice Batman in The Dark Knight Returns animated movie.
- Very interesting interview with Tom Hardy about Batman, Mad Max and more!
- The Game of the Thrones cast in character, and out of character.
- Noel “Mickey Smith”Clarke has written a superhero movie. Which he claims can be made on a budget. Let’s see it.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby says “how about a little music.”