Oh wow. We really hope the Doctor actually regenerates into a dinosaur now. We’ve often had dreams about other famous character becoming dinosaurs: Velociana Jones for example would be wonderful. Velociana Jones is a velociraptor who wears a fedora and cracks a whip and is handsome.
Unlike the Time Lords and the dinosaurs, the rest of your daily offsite links are not extinct.
- Lots of people are out there making science fiction spaceships real.
- The truth about Star Fox’s boots.
- Duncan Jones goes Fleming.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here’s today’s selection:
- Think you know the deal with Star Fox’s silver boots? Think again.
- Rufio! Rufio! Are you getting your own movie? Really?
- Proving you’re never too young to roll the hard six, these high schoolers built a BSG Viper simulator.
- A real Starship Enterprise could be built for a cool trillion dollars, so say these people.
- Greg Rucka talks about strong female charactes on io9.
- So many new posters for The Dark Knight Rises on their Facebook page.
- Based on this interview with Moffat and Gatiss, here are a few things that might happen in series 3 of Sherlock.
- New biopic about Ian Fleming will be directed by Duncan Jones.
- Jennifer Egan’s The Keep will become a film directed by Peter Weir.
- At long last, James Doohan’s ashes have made it into space!
- Charlize Theron is your new favorite. About to own your summer.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby wants a dinosaur version of Stubby the Rocket.