We couldn’t have been happier about the awesome 100th digital short from the Lonely Island guys at SNL. And while Gothamist was disapointed about the exclusion of “Narnia” from the retrospective, we couldn’t help but be sad about the lack of shout-outs to “Space Olympics.” (If someone sees one let us know.)
Your other offsite links will pay for your dry cleaning.
- NASA’s hair memo.
- No Khan? Really?
- Check in on your favorite brontosaurus.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here’s today’s selection:
- The 100th Digital Short of SNL released over the weekend. Natalie Portman redux + laser cats, Captain Jack Sparrow and more. (Still of N. Portman above, likely NSFW)
- At one time, NASA had to issue a memo about hair. This was why.
- Hero Complex shows off all the bows and arrows of this past year.
- Every Batgirl ever with...the Doctor? Why not.
- New trailer for Revolution shows off TV’s new dystopia action.
- You ready to vote for this year’s Webbys? Here’s a refresher for “Meme of the Year.”
- First full episode of Tron: Uprising is online and watchable here.
- Possible new little planets in the Kuiper Belt?
- The full history of the Cybermen, in preperation for the Star Trek/Doctor Who comic book crossover.
- Full Ghostbusters walking tour of New York City.
- Which Avengers reading material is suitable for young children? These titles.
- 22 main characters who did not appear in the sequel.
- The wonderful “Brontosaurus” model from King Kong looks really awesome these days.
Star Trek News
- No Khan after all? All the official people are being pretty quiet/denying remake or re-hash status.
- Alice Eve in some weird costume on the set of Star Trek 2.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby wants to meet that giant fish from the “Like a Boss” video.