What if other queens had bat’leths? The Queen of Hearts would probably be the worst candidate of all queens to own one, right? Also, if the band Queen had bat’leths, it would make the whole Highlander “Princes of the Universe” video a lot better.
Your offsite links are full of honor.
- Real sonic weapons AND real teleportation.
- Tom Wilson’s business card.
- The Batmobile on tour.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here’s today’s selection:
- No screwdrivers here! Sonic weapons will guard London Olympics.
- Tom Wilson is a bit sick of being asked about Biff, so he made this litte essay for the back of his business card.
- Supposed real teleportation happened recently.
- Narnia dogs can’t really stand up according to College Humor.
- New scuplture garden will depict the head of The Statue of Liberty in the ground. Planet of the Apes style.
- Catch the the current Batmobile and the Batpod on tour in a city near you!
- Some hardcore Twilight fans are a little annoyed by 50 Shades of Grey author E.L. James.
- Finalists for the John W. Campbell Award have been revealed.
- They are Trekkies and they know it, so…
- Stephen King’s sequel to The Shining; Doctor Sleep is coming in 2013.
- Matt Smith and Karen Gillan playing with their action figure selves.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby has been knighted in seven different dimensions.