Is Hawkeye rocking a mullet? Should Jeremy Renner have had a mullet in the Avengers movie?
It worked for Ewan McGregor in Star Wars: Episode II. Notice they didn’t find one for Nick Fury, because Samuel L. Jackson has always looked like that. (Just watch Coming to America, he’s got an eyepatch and everything.) Seriously though, Samuel L. is immortal.
Your offsite links contain even more nostalgia.
- New Troopers episode; “Tractor Beam.”
- Doctor Who Season 7 will screen in August.
- There is really a person named Tyrannosaurus Rex. In the world.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here’s today’s selection:
- The first screening of the first new episode of Doctor Who season 7 will be at this festival.
- The man who is now the king of the terrible lizards. If you’re going to change your name to a dinosaur, go big.
- Rebecca Hall will be in Iron Man 3.
- Oh no! Those Troopers can’t use a tractor beam correctly.
- A wedding ring made out of a real meteorite.
- Topless Robot counts down the 10 HAPPIEST times on Battlestar Galactica. (They found ten?)
Cumberbatch has been voted sexiest man alive by The Sun. He beat
- Stefan Raets has a great interview with Lev Grossman over on the blog Far Beyond Reality.
- There is always free SFF to read. SF Signal has a great list of what’s out now.
- So, Matt Smith is in a direct to DVD movie called Clone. How is this NOT the ganger Doctor?
- Trek Movie wonders which of the scenes cut from Star Trek ’09 should have been put in the movie.
- Look at this behind-the-scenes picture of Mary Poppins. (Via Ain’t it Cool)
- If Loki had really done all that crap to NYC, it would be really expensive to repair. Think billions then go up.
- The Hulk reviews the Hulk on The New Yorker.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby is pretty sure you’ll never see Stubby’s high school yearbook.