A few days ago, a Reddit thread discovered an old higschool yearbook which proves Ron, Hermione, and Harry are indeed and in fact real people. Whether or not these particular versions
could hold their liquor as well do magic is unclear. One thing is for sure, in both our world and the Harry Potter world Weasley is our lame friend king.
Your asortment of offsite
do do not contain anymore strike-through gags. But it was Star Wars day recently, so watch out for the Force.
- Star Wars day stuff.
- “Realistic” Star Fox video
- An Aliens video game which is apparently part of the canon
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here’s today’s selection:
- Look at these insane LEGO wigs.
- Zombies love this locket in the shape of a brain.
- New Aliens video game bridges the story gap between Aliens and Alien 3.
- The international trailer for Total Recall.
- Mosquitoes just hate us. Don’t even like blood.
- Is a Little Shop of Horrors remake coming? With this guy?
- What is Alfonso Cuaron’s Gravity all about?
- Samuel L. Jackson was not happy about The New York Times review of The Avengers.
- Star Fox, if it were a modern CG game.
May the 4th Be With You
- Actual turtles fighting with lightsabers.
- Carrie Fisher is attending Star Wars Celebration VI.
- Chewie doing Shakespeare.
- You can now buy a Princess Leia hoodie. (The hood is her hair)
- College Humor had an amazing selection of all of their Star Wars stuff. But these 50 Best Star Wars pictures were the highlight.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby wants to know this: if Harry, Ron and Hermione are real, does that mean we have to pay taxes?