In response to the perpetual question “who you gonna call?” we think the answer is clearly this little Ghostbuster. Certain members of the Tor.com staff were also dressed up as Ghostbusters when they were small, but not as beautifully home made as this little gal. We found this and a few other cute pictures on The Mary Sue, and they discovered it from a Reddit thread.
Are your offsite links below the cut? Is the atomic weight of cobalt 58.9?
1.) Oddly exciting preview for new Tron series Tron: Uprising.
2.) New SF short fiction releases.
3.) Star Wars Land in…Paris?
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here’s today’s selection:
- Details emerge on Star Wars Land in Paris 2015.
- What Chris Hemsworth thinks Thor 2 could learn from Game of Thrones.
- The legal implications of asteroid mining.
- Tom Cruise is coming at you soon in a Van Helsing reboot.
- China Mieville’s Dial H releases today.
- Dinosaurs will destroy LA in forthcoming film.
- New preview for Tron: Uprising.
- The latest on Riddick 3. Who’s pumped?
- Naomi Novik on the 15 Minutes of Fiction Podcast.
New Online Issues of Science Fiction Magazines
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby ain’t afraid of most ghosts. But let’s get real, some ghosts are really scary.