If space dinosaurs were real, would they be upset about the death of their Earth-brethren? Would they consider Godzilla to be a stereotypical depiction of space dinosaurs? Would he sort of offend the space dinosaurs? What would happen when we offended the space dinosaurs with our backwards depiction of space dinosaurs?
Try not to think about it as you look at perfectly rounded-up offsite links.
- More on the space dinosaurs
- Doctor Who in our hometown
- The Bond bad guy who-must-not-be-named
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Sometimes Stubby creates an extra section in Morning Roundup for the stuff Stubby knows you crave. Here’s today’s selection:
- Calvin and Hobbes/Battlestar Galactica t-shirt.
- Awesome diagram shows us how the spaceship called Prometheus works.
- Artist N.C. Winters depicts popular characters as religious icons. (We love you, Romana Flowers!)
- Entertainment Weekly takes a risk by featuring obscure fictional characters “Batman” and “Catwoman” on their latest cover.
- Some very troubled people gave Fahrenheit 451 a one-star-review.
- Don’t call it a comeback: Sabrina The Teenage Witch to become more of a superhero.
- Somewhere, out there, beyond our planet may lurk…SPACE DINOSAURS!
- New pics from Skyfall feature D. Craig naturally, but also Ralph Fiennes!
- These robot legs are made for walking…
- Forbes rounded-up the most commonly asked questions people had after watching The Hunger Games.
- Apparently everyone wants to name their new baby “Rue” in honor of The Hunger Games character.
Doctor Who in Stubby the Rocket’s Hometown:
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby already misses Amy and Rory and wants them to know they can crash on the futon or whatever. It’s fine.