Welcome to Wednesday! Remember when Don Draper dressed up as Magneto to entertain his kids in that one episode in Mad Men season 2? Oh, that only happened in our fanfic?
The answer to this question does not await you, but a great selection of offsite links does.
- The latest on who is NOT returning to Doctor Who.
- Simon Pegg’s next movie.
- Dinosaurs invade Canadian currency.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Sometimes Stubby creates an extra section in Morning Roundup for the stuff Stubby knows you crave. Here’s today’s selection:
- Simon Pegg plays a writer of children’s stories in this magical realism-ish trailer for The Fantastic Fear of Everything.
- Canada will now feature a glow-in-the-dark dinosaur on their quarter.
- Watch out. Kingsley is coming to Iron Man 3.
- Jolie’s evil Maleficent gets a release date.
- Sophia Myles no! It turns out Madame de Pompadour will not be returning to Doctor Who.
- The Dark Knight Rises is PG-13.
- The largest Rube-Goldberg Machine is here.
- Remember the mutts in the book version of The Hunger Games? They almost made it into the movie. And they looked a lot like the dogs from Ghostbusters. Which means Gozer is from the Capitol. Think about it. Now it will never not make sense.
- Check out this original web comic about The Wheel of Time!
- Mark Hamill is kidnapped in new Mark Millar comic book series.
Mad X-Men Art via Draw2D2 by Alex Ryan.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby’s mutant power is being able to drink all the X-Men under the table like Marion in Raiders of the Lost Ark.