Calling the sequel to X-Men: First Class something like X-Men: Second Class just seems wrong. What about X-Men: It’s the 70s or X-Men: Disco Mutants or maybe just X-Men: Magneto Dance Party? Your offsite links are here and all made of plastic so Magneto can’t screw with them.
- Tons of possibly sad/spoilery Doctor Who news.
- The Hipster Games have arrived.
- What you missed on Nyan Cat’s birthday.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Sometimes Stubby creates an extra section in Morning Roundup for the stuff Stubby knows you crave. Here’s today’s selection:
- Easter is controlled by the moon
- Walking Dead meets Mad Men in new video mashup
- Use the Force, but safely, with Star Wars contraceptives
- Everything you missed from the Nyan Cat birthday party
- The sequel to X-Men:First Class will start filming in January 2013. But what will it be called? X-Men: Second Class?
- This firecracker was ignited inside of a balloon with a laser.
- All about new Game of Thrones essay collection; Beyond the Wall.
- Latest Riddick 3 set pic.
- The Stephen King/John Mellencamp musical has happened.
- Would you surive The Hipster Games?
- Ton of Prometheus images make the movie look like the prettiest thing ever.
- A medical school at Dartmouth gets named after Dr. Seuss.
- Why is Amy Pond crying? New Doctor Who set pics.
- Wait, is this why Amy Pond is crying? (Possible spoiler!)
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby’s lasers can pop balloons, but are particularly good at blowing up planets.