Welcome to Wednesday! The collected Tor.com staff know at least one person who sometimes dresses like Rory and one person who sometimes dresses like Amy. Neither of these people do it on purpose. We know exactly zero people who dress like Wilf, but we’re planning on wearing some Christmas antlers the next time we go out to a Doctor Who thing.
Ready for your offsite links? Incoming!
- Flying robot tacos.
- The DL on the big Doctor Who convention.
- Quake in fear at the existence of a new Men in Black song.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Sometimes Stubby creates an extra section in Morning Roundup for the stuff Stubby knows you crave. Here’s today’s selection:
- So, the word is, everyone should go see Juan of the Dead.
- What’s your favorite fictional video game? (It should be Space Paranoids.)
- Harry Potter ebooks are here!
- Want to see what you missed at the first ever official Doctor Who convention? Blogtor Who has the details.
- Okay. Terra Nova is really, really dead. Netflix will not save it. Now can someone please tell us what Terra Nova was?
- New Star Trek fan film will feature a cast of semi-celebrities, including a Mythbuster!
- All about the robotic taco-copter.
- Black Widow alert! Scar Jo will be in Iron Man 3.
- Are you ready for a new, more human Robocop? The new film will be all about his human side. It’s called Humancop.
- The TMNT reboot will just be called Ninja Turtles. Deal with it.
- You might not want to listen to this new Pitbull song for MIB3.
- High school students love them some Twilight Zone.
- We found the Doctor Who Hipster Companion Tumblr here.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby was a rocket before space even existed, but you probably wouldn’t understand what that was like if you weren’t there.