Remember that scene in Star Trek IV when Kirk and Spock argue about whether Spock loves Italian food, and they go back and forth on it for awhile? This is what the confusing taxonomy of Prometheus feels like. I guess we’ll all have to wait around in the bushes and see what happens.
Other things happened yesterday too! Below is your daily selection of off-site links.
- The Star Trek:TNG/Doctor Who comic crossover releases more details.
- Turtle-gate continues
- Two famous SF writers ride on horsies.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Sometimes Stubby creates an extra section in Morning Roundup for the stuff Stubby knows you crave. Here’s today’s selection:
- Jason Statham told Details that he will never be in a movie with a greenscreen, and will actually pay money to avoid it.
- The annual Asimov debate hosted by Neil deGrasse Tyson was yesterday at the American Museum of Natural History in NYC.
- Mark Millar talks about the origins of his new comic series Supercrooks.
- Neil Gaiman and Gene Wolfe are on a literal merry-go-round.
- Who are the best sidekicks in all of SFF? Check out this list.
- The person who played the voice of Michelangelo in TMNT has said things about Michael Bay.
- Revisiting Theodore Rex, the best movie ever.
- Apparently, website The Pirate Bay is actually considering launching their servers into the air to avoid detection.
- A new Doctor Who companion will supposedly be announced today.
- Big conversation with Ridley Scott, Damon Lindelof, and Michael Fassbender answers some questions, while creating even more about the nature of Prometheus.
- Star Trek:TNG/Doctor Who crossover cover came from here.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby loves Italian. And so do you.