This Back to the Future/Batman art by Jason Welborn from Draw2D got us thinking about that if the Batmobile gets up to 88 miles an hour, you’d see some serious batsh*t. Ready for your offsite links? If you’re not, Darth Vader from the planet Vulcan will melt your brain.
- Doctor Who collides with Farscape.
- Netflix is already trying to bring Terra Nova back.
- Read everything you ever wanted to know about the solar flare.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Today’s selection:
- Netflix plans to clone entire cast of Terra Nova and stick them in a theme park. Just kidding. But they DO want to bring the show back.
- Could you have believed Kiefer Sutherland as Robin the Boy Wonder? It almost happened.
- Details on the Evil Dead remake.
- Apparently this Kinect thing is going to basically read your mind.
- Watch the short film The KARA Project
- A great roundup of some of the best nerdy moments on SNL throughout the years.
- All about that solar flare.
- Farscape’s Ben Browder is coming to Doctor Who.
- First image from The Lone Ranger movie.
- Wonderful Back to the Future/Batman art mashup from Draw2D2.
- Fan art for Ghostbusters over on Geek-Art.net
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby raced the Delorean once, but Doc used time travel and cheated.