Welcome to Monday in which we think about possible plots for Top Gun 2. Though it’s a movie no one neither needs nor wants, we think it should feature the ghost of Goose urging Maverick to take to the skies again, orders be damned! We think the most logical choice for a cover-version of “Danger Zone” would be Lana Del Rey. Think of it now, and then take a look at your perfect collection of offsite links.
- Your mind being boogled by this Lego mobius strip here.
- Hunger Games meetings, Some ECards
- Peter Jackson’s latest dispatch from Middle-earth.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook!
- Bill Pullman is the President again. But no aliens.
- Funny Hunger Games cards frome Some Ecards.
- When Woody met Jenny. How The Hunger Games’ Harrelson and Lawerence first met.
- Get cozy in this Large Hadron Collider blanket.
- This Doctor Who/Sherlock musical fan video is a thing. That exists.
- Moffat talks about Sherlock series 3. No more Moriarty?
- Is Castle really a Firefly sequel?
- New Peter Jackson video diary from the set of the second part of The Hobbit.
- MIB3 director thinks MIB3 is good/bad.
- Day of the Triffids movie has a writer.
- Top Gun 2 is coming. Also has a writer.
- Be afraid. Be very afraid. Of these Dark Shadows cast pictures.
- We found this beautiful Lego art over on Explore.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby owns every Kenny Loggins thing ever made.