It’s Friday and that means it’s time for you to tell us who your favorite red rocketship is. (Hint- the answer is Stubby the Rocket. If you think that’s the wrong answer, we will send Christina Hendricks to get you.) Ready for your offsite links? They’re ready for you.
- Talk Thark with Willem Dafoe
- New indie film Extracted is all about going inside your memory. It also looks great!
- A Pizza surprise
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Lately, Stubby has been noticing occasional themes in the kinds of news in a given day, and if that happens, a small mini-category will be created! (Like today’s Doctor Who and Star Wars categories.)
- A perfomance of The Legend of Zelda theme by twins on harps.
- Indiana Jones is coming to Blu-Ray.
- A sci-fi comedy called The Pet will be directed by Jared Hess of Napoleon Dynamite fame.
- Is Awake Sci-Fi or Police Procedural? Check out this early review.
- New pics of Catherine Tate in The Office.
- Willem Dafoe talks about the Thark language of John Carter.
- Trailer for forthcoming indie sci-fi thriller Extracted gets in your head!
- This fist-bump art is adorable. Harry Potter broing down with Batman. The Hulk and Kermit fist-bumping. Look at it. Love it.
- Lightspeed chats with Kristine Kathryn Rusch.
- More photos of Christina Hendricks with arrows.
- Cumberbatch laughed at Martin Freeman while filming The Hobbit.
- Look- it’s Pizza the Cat In Space
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby knows you should never put Pizza the Cat with pretty pictures of Christina Hendricks, but sometimes that’s how Stubby rolls.