It’s Thursday and a new day is dawning on the kingdom of Gotham as its peasants and serfs cry out for the justice that only the fully-armored medieval Batman pictured at right can provide!
Evil stalks medieval Batman at every corner, from the The Jester to Cat Courtesan to The Stumpler. Can medieval Batman and Sheriff Gordon afford to trust Vizier Dent? Or will Neil Gaiman write this story before we can pitch our spec comic script to DC?
Stay tuned, readers! In the meantime, we’ve got all this Morning Roundup laying around. Won’t you take some home?
- A Star Wars Last Supper mosaic consisting of over 70,000 images
- The many Total Recall 2’s that never were
- A lost original series Star Trek episode found! And you can read it!
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here are today’s:
- Samuel Lee created this suit of armor for a medieval-era Batman! Swear to him!!!
- Hark to the tale of the latest Superman movie that never was
- Speaking of movies that never were: Read a great excerpt on io9 about the non-history of Total Recall 2
- Speaking of movies that never should be: Everyone is rushing to make you a new Terminator movie you don’t even want
- The John Carter trailers are so thin that this fan-made version John Carter trailer is the only that actually explains what the movie is about
- This awe-inspiring Star Wars Last Supper mosaic consists of over 70,000 shots from all six Star Wars movies. The full version is at the link.
- Months after its launch J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter community site Pottermore is still closed to the public and may never be complete.
- Are these the 8 greatest episodes of animated Star Trek?
- Make that 81 episodes. A long lost script from the original Star Trek by Norman Spinrad was recently found and is available for sale.
- This Lady Thor’s hammer is bigger than your house.
- The Atlantic posits that Heinlein and Pournelle made Newt Gingrich crazy.
- A couple new Avengers stills include the Hulk.
- Aww, no one ever listens to Worf! (Even Jadzia?)
- Close your morning with this epic Scott Pilgrim/anime style cat fight!
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com and tends not to listen to Worf all that often, either. It’s nothing personal! He’s just wrong and loud a lot.