It’s Wednesday, and the only thing that could make it better is an X-File in your inbox. Or maybe some really disturbing Hunger Games products (pictured here). How about children cutting off each other’s limbs with tin-foil swords? Believe it or not, we’ve got all of that for you in the Morning Roundup!
- Community is returning!
- Terrifying Hunger Games merchandise….
- Supergirl, Batgirl, and Wondergirl get a TV show!
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here are today’s:
- Take a look at 11 Hunger Games products on Etsy that might trigger your WTF reflex. (Effie Trinket needlepoint included above.)
- This table of contents from a Russian Harry Potter feminist encyclopedia will blow your mind.
- In the following adorable interview, Torchwood‘s Eve Myles reveals how she almost didn’t play Gwen Cooper at all.
- Here are 13 shows that ripped off The X-Files. Some were sucessful. Others were not.
- Find Waldo… on Tatooine! (Also, find the Doctor, Batman with a lightsaber, Kirk, Spock and McCoy….)
- Community is returning! And it’s soon! Oh so soon….
- These kids are doing a “sweded” version of a very famous scene from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Can you guess which one? (Hint: You’ve got no arms left.)
- Want to be a chef for Mars? NASA needs you!
- Here are 5 golden age SF universes you probably wouldn’t want to spend time in.
- Take a sneak peek and Star Trek: The Motion Picture in glorious HD quality!
- The mind behind Powerpuff Girls and the latest My Little Pony cartoon is creating an animated series for Supergirl, Batgirl, and Wondergirl, and it looks like it’s gonna be pretty awesome.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com and thinks this Morning Roundup is very streets ahead.