Remember all those crazy questions in Blade Runner that Blade Runners had to ask people to determine if they’re replicants or not? Like “Say you walk into a coffee shop and they’re only serving tea?” or “An alligator offers to sell you car insurance; what kind of coverage do you get?” or “Which member of Sex & the City would you shop with?” Those questions are crazy! But with good questions and the aid of a Voight-Kampff machine, you can figure it if anyone is a
science fiction fan replicant. We’ve got a list of all the replicants in the world, so if you’re reading this, we know about you, and we’re cool with it. Ready for your replicant-friendly offsite links? Here they come.
- Does the world care enough about Green Arrow yet? (Black Canary has been cast.)
- The shield that will save us from asteroids.
- The saga of a dormouse who was visited by Terry Pratchett.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here are today’s:
- Will this CW/DC Comics TV show make it out of the pilot stage? They’ve cast Black Canary for the new Green Arrow show.
- Great list of SFF poetry on io9.
- New episode of podcast “The Force Cast” features Star Wars voice actor Stephen Stanton.
- The AV Club is talking about Battlestar Galactica’s first regular episode “33.”
- Will the first trailer for The Man of Steel come with The Dark Knight Rises?
- Ready for the planetary shield to protect us from asteroids?
- Here’s what “The Force” would look like as an action figure.
- PSA about the magic of reading featuring scenes from John Carter.
- Dormouse visited by Terry Pratchett.
- More Legos: REAL Minecraft Legos.
- The rest of of the Blade Runner Legos.
- David Mack talks about new Star Trek: TNG novel trilogy.
- Les Klinger reviews new book on Conan Doyle.
- io9 interviews Ghost Rider directors.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby hides replicants from Blade Runners in exchange for cases of Go-Gurt.