We’re so happy that Chris Bishop has finally created a card that expresses our feelings that we went out and found all of these offsite links. Take a look at them while we hatch some dragons and bring death to our enemies.
- Valentine’s Day cards that illustrate well what passes for love in Westeros.
- Ghostbusters 3 is driving Dan Aykroyd crazy.
- Michael Keaton has put Beetlejuice 2 on the to-do list.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here are today’s:
- Game of Thrones valentines! 9 in all! We like the one where she eats a heart.
- Community valentine cards! But really, Joel McHale is kind of that already, isn’t he?
- Andrew Garfield is very serious about The Amazing Spider-Man.
- Who’s hungry for The Hunger Games cupcakes?
- Years of not being able to get Ghostbusters 3 going is starting to crack Dan Aykroyd right open.
- Michael Keaton is talking up a storm about Beetlejuice 2.
- Space: 1999 remake Space: 2099 will apparently not be “dark.”
- Zachary Quinto claims to have some input on the story for the new Star Trek movie.
- HarperCollins Canada will start distributing ChiZine.
- Shatner is about to hit Broadway. Here’s the trailer for his one-man show.
- Update on the Doctor Who/Star Trek:TNG comci crossover: title of the series and bad guys revealed.
- Angelina Jolie will be playing Maleficent in Maleficent.
- The latest on that Evil Dead remake.
- Jar Jar goes bye bye in new fan vid.
- Why is David Lynch’s Dune so great? Harlan Ellison and David Ansen explain.
Stubby the Rocket is voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby is the mother-flippin’ Kwisatz Haderach.