Welcome Wednesday! What color would you make your lightsaber if you had a choice and the only choices were candy-cane or rainbow? Would you still want a lightsaber? Think about it, but don’t think about it too hard because it’s a frivolous question. Meanwhile, we’ve got a nice assortment of offsite links rounded up for you.
- New, spiffy pics from Judge Dredd and Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.
- Prepare for the extinction of Terra Nova.
- Neil Gaiman screams.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here are today’s:
- New stills from Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.
- More stills! Now more from the new Judge Dredd!
- Fan-made video of all the Harry Potter films made into one 15-minute thing.
- Harrison Ford update: he is NOT going to be in a sequel to Blade Runner.
- The dinosaurs and humans of Terra Nova are facing early extinction.
- What if Wes Anderson rebooted Batman?
- Was killing off Chewie a good thing? Author R.A. Salvatore discusses.
- The best temp in the universe returns to The Office. Hell ya, Catherine Tate.
- What really would happen to the Ewoks when the Death Star blew up? Would everyone die? Yes! This and other examples of situations where everyone probably would have died in the end.
- A great Hunger Games parody of Lana Del Rey’s limp song “Video Games.”
- Watch Neil Gaiman scream like a lunatic after winning the SFX award.
- The video at the top of the post is from College Humor. If you haven’t seen all the episodes of Troopers yet, do so now.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby doesn’t need a lightsaber because Stubby is neither elegant nor civilized.