Your Friday Morning Roundup saw the Hill Valley of 2015 rebuilt in Lego and all it could think of was how it would fight every last one of you for the chance to live there. But it wouldn’t do that to live in Lego Hilldale. That place is nothing but a breeding ground for Lego tranks, lo-bos, and zipheads.
While we’re questioning the direction our life has taken, you should look at some offsite links detailing:
- Hill Valley 2015 in Lego! I mean, does this really need further explanation?
- A found poster for a velociraptor.
- How to hunt dinosaurs on Venus.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here are today’s:
- People in the 1950s were really looking forward to hunting dinosaurs on Venus. Just look at their magazine ads! You owe them an apology, science.
- Hill Valley 2015 has been built out of Lego by Flickr user Orion Pax and all we feel anymore is want. Check out the entire town square at the link.
- Speaking of Back to the Future, how would you like to see it in musical form? (The humor in the movies is so broad that this would probably work really well, actually!)
- Donald Glover says: If you don’t save Community then Torchwood: Miracle Day happens. Remember how we all regretted that?
- Found: Velociraptor. PLEASE COME PICK HIM UP.
- It’s official. Winter is coming.
Stubby the Rocket knows that the real reason you can’t hunt dinosaurs on Venus is because Stubby hunted them all to exctinction already. Sorry.