Your Wednesday Morning Roundup thinks it would be really cool to see the Avengers playing in the Superbowl, but while Cap would be the ultimate QB we’re pretty sure the Hulk would just eat everyone. End of game.
While we play with this nifty gamma-irradiated football we just found, you should look at some offsite links like:
- New Avengers footage, with more to come at the Superbowl.
- The Klingon homeworld finally gets continents, oceans, and plants!
- More free fiction from Cory Doctorow.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here are today’s:
- A new Avengers trailer will debut during the Superbowl. HULK REAL GIANT! There’s a teaser above.
- The Eleventh Doctor, Matt Smith, will give us a seventh season but not seven years.
- Try not to attack people with lightsabers in toy stores. This is something we expect from everyone.
- The HD remasters of Star Trek: The Next Generation debuted yesterday and the Klingon homeworld finally gets continents and oceans.
- Can’t a white trash zombie lady get a little privacy? By the way, you’re out of toilet paper. Dan Dos Santos reveals the cover for Even White Trash Zombies Get The Blues.
- Richard Horton has a great summation of science fiction and fantasy short stories released in 2011.
- Tony Stark’s car costs more than $9 million dollars and gets over 200 miles per gallon. This just in: Still sucks to be you.
Want to live past 100?
Quit drinking those bullshit 5-Hour Energy things.Develop new motor reflexes and neural pathways by playing video games.
- Watch Swarm: a short horror film shot entirely on smartphones.
- Listen to one of Cory Doctorow’s first attempts at fiction: The Martian Chronicles.
Stubby the Rocket is going to use pure pep and rocket power to live past 100. Also it drank from the Grail earlier so it’s feeling pretty optimistic.