Welcome to Tuesday where all of your childhood dreams come true. Ever wanted a unicorn? A magical power? How about a talking dolphin who gives you all the sugary breakfast cereals your mom never let you have? Well, we can’t supply you with any of those things, but we do have a well-curated assortment of offsite links to warm your child-like hearts. If you aren’t now excited about The Man of Steel movie after seeing this adorable picture, we don’t understand you. More offsite links below!
1.) Is your boyfriend a shapeshifter?
2.) He who-must-not-be-sexy.
3.) Oswalt vs. Ellison
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here are today’s:
- The Onion talks about a new relationship self-help book Wake Up! He’s a Shapeshifter!
- Many characters in MST3K movies are quite upsetting. Here’s a list of 9.
- Fox News goes after DC comics in bizarre witch-hunt.
- George R.R. Martin isn’t just a good writer, he’s the master of suprise!
- Dark Horizons is a new Doctor Who novel written by a life-long fan, Jenny Colgan.
- He who-must-not-be-named reads NSFW Harry Potter fan fic.
- 7th Doctor Sylvester McCoy wants back in the TARDIS for the 50th Who.
- Have you seen The Hobbit trailer with cat faces? Now you can.
- Two Avengers tidbits: Colonges and news of who is NOT in the movie.
- Watch Harlan Ellison be teased by Patton Oswalt.
- Charlie Brown/Hellboy mash-up.
- Robot and Frank special look.
- The nice photo of Henry Cavill as Supe we grabbed from Den of Geek, where there is some more news about The Man of Steel.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby is faster than a speeding bullet and cuter too.