Happy Monday! Though we all have a little bit of vampire-fatigue, it’s hard not to get chills from this image of Depp getting ready to give Michelle Pfeiffer a love bite. Could the new Dark Shadows reboot be the new/old blood the vampire genre needs? While you’re pondering that, check out our selection of carefuly curated off-site links.
1.) Weird Indy stories.
2.) Find out who the “main” character of The Avengers is.
3.) Star Trek 2 is finally filming.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here are today’s:
- Remember that one 80s cyberpunk cop-show where Adrian Paul became a computer? No? (Are you sure?)
- The Kingdom of the Cyrstal Skull wasn’t the only odd/embarassing adventure Indiana Jones endured. Check out this list from io9 about the weird things Indy has done in spin-off media
- Alan Moore Hangs out with some Occupy Wall Street people he may have inspired.
- The new Star Trek sequel started shooting last week and it sounds like the engine room might get an upgrade.
- Who will be the primary point-of-view character of The Avengers?
- Historic preservation of the moon?
- Geek Dad has some ideas about stories for girls in nice article series.
- Russel T. Davies is involved with a new sci-fi TV show for kids with the same creative team behind The Sarah Jane Adventures.
- Giant Saturn V rocket buitl from Legos.
- Johnny Depp is going to bite you in new Dark Shadows photo.
- The evolution of the famous DC comics logo.
- After a lot of no-gos with other comic book characters, CW is making noises about a Green Arrow TV show.
Stubby the Rocket ist he voice and mascot of Tor.com. Despite being immortal, Stubby has never stolen the fuel of another rocket.