Nominees for this year’s Philip K. Dick Award have been announced.
Sponsored by the Philadelphia Science Fiction Society and with support from the Philip K. Dick Trust, the Philip K. Dick Awards recognizes distinguished science fiction published in paperback original form in the United States. The award ceremony is sponsored by the NorthWest Science Fiction Society and held at the annual Norwescon. This year, Norwescon 35 will take place on Friday, April 6, 2012 at the Doubletree Seattle Airport Hotel, SeaTac, Washington.
Here are the 2011 nominees:
- A Soldier’s Duty by Jean Johnson (Ace Books)
- After the Apocalypse by Maureen F. McHugh (Small Beer Press)
- Deadline by Mira Grant (Orbit)
- The Company Man by Robert Jackson Bennett (Orbit)
- The Other by Matthew Hughes (Underland Press)
- The Postmortal by Drew Magary (Penguin Books)
- The Samuil Petrovich Trilogy by Simon Morden (Orbit)
Head over to the Norwescon site for more details.