Tuesday is clearly for hanging out with the Hogwarts Bros. Which Hogwarts Bro is your favorite? Is it Neville? Or is it Neville? Also, where is Colin Creevey? Why is he not invited to these sorts of things? (Oh.) Finally, is it a good thing or a bad thing that we don’t know what these boys did with themselves after this picture was taken? Stubby the Rocket is no gossip, but they look like they are up to no good. Accept for Neville. He’s perfect.
Okay. Ready for your offsite links? Zap. Here they come.
1.) NASA’s code goes public.
2.) Wait. What? Is Akira not dead yet?
3.) Really awesome vintage 1980s convention photos.
4.) Those guys above.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here are today’s:
- Will snow monsters come back to Doctor Who?
- Rumblings that the Akira remake might still be alive.
- Vintage convention photos from the 1980s!
- Star Trek 2 update: filming starts this week and latest casting news.
- Great roundtable at The Guardian about the state of SF.
- NASA has just made their code public.
- Preview for new episode of The Clone Wars featuring Katee Sackhoff.
- Whoa! An HR Giger Alien made of veggies.
- Tom Hanks is developing an animated sci-fi TV show called Electric City.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby has some butterbeer 40s for the bros whenever they want to apparate in.