Wednesday is here and the wind has turned into a sentient lifeform named Steve. Steve makes a lot of noise and is very, very cold. However he does have a lovely singing voice. How would birds and planes and flying Unicorns get around with Steve? Further, what about this lovely boat which maybe is from The Cloud Atlas movie? In anycase, there are some wonderful offsite links which have blown in on Steve. Ready? Here you go.
1.) Early pictures from The Cloud Atlas movie. (concept illustration above.)
2.) Don’t Tell Obi-Wan about 3-D Phantom Menace.
3.) Sendak is still the man.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here are today’s:
- Maybe Bane is getting speech lessons just in time for the premier of The Dark Knight Rises.
- Yesterday was Deep Space Nine’s birthday! Where were you in in 1993?
- Apparently even Obi-Wan Kenobi himself didn’t know about The Phantom Menace in 3-D.
- Arnold is set to be an angel or…something in a forthcoming film called Black Sunday.
- If these famous writers had written Twilight it might have been good.
- The first SF Convention in 1937.
- Check out this crazy Blade Runner sketchbook.
- Really nifty interivew with the genius who is Maurice Sendak.
- It’s just barley stated filming, but the 007 Skyfall rushes have already started coming in. Maybe spoilers!
- ET looks at indie-alternate universe romance Upside/Down.
- Early pictures from the filming of Cloud Atlas start to appear.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby the Rocket is like the wind through your trees of the cosmos.