‘Twas the morning before Christmas Eve and Stubby the Rocket just drank all your milk and blew up your planet. Now you’re sitting there wondering what to do with yourelf. Well-you’ve got to catch up on your SFF news somehow, even if you don’t have a planet! Here are some offsite links Stubby grabbed for you just before Stubby takes a holiday nap.
(Snippet of the various heads of “Doctors” via Laughing Squid)
1.) Guess who WON’T be in the new Star Trek movie.
2.) Vote for your favorite LOTR song
3.) Bad ideas for action figures and awful Xmas specials.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here are today’s:
- Vote for the one Tolkien song to rule them all! BTW, we think it’s “Where There’s a Whip, There’s a Way”
- ALL THE BATSUITS! Even the pink one.
- NO cameos from classic Trek actors in the new film. Not even George Takei!
- It’s hard to believe some of these are real! Check out this list of bad action figures.
- Whoa. It’s hard to believe some of THESE are real! An even worse list of X-mas specials!
- Original Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy cast reunites for stage production.
- SF Signal spotlights Tor Books’ Lev AC Rosen.
- Oprah is visiting Skywalker ranch to find the best deals on power converters.
- James Marsden wants a Cyclops spin-off movie. Remember! He was Cyclops! Cyclops is your favorite.
- There is device that gives you the powers of Iron Man and Aquaman and that guy from seaQuest with the gills. And now you can buy one.
- Even more heads of famous SFF “doctors” done Futurama style (sample above)
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby was just joking about the blowing up your planet thing. However Stubby will take all of your milk and cookies. Now.