Did you hear about Evil Stubby yesterday? It was in this post about evil characters and apparently there is an Evil Stubby the Rocket. This makes no sense to Stubby the Rocket because Stubby the Rocket is already evil. How? Well, Stubby is about to take up a lot of your time by giving you deliciously entertaining off-site links for morning perusal. Ready? Here you go.
(Santa Adipose by Willy Phantom from the Doctor Who News advent calendar.)
1.) Jewish SFF Characters.
2.) A new face/voice of Oz
3.) Special Hair Tips from Malcom Reed
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here are today’s:
- Blastr has a great list of 13 SFF Jewish characters who probably started celebrating Hanukkah yesterday.
- It’s a trailer-trailer! The final of the teasers for the Prometheus trailer is here.
- More behind-the-scenes information for Doctor Who: Worlds in Time MMO
- Of course, the one and only Bruce Campell will be playing The Wizard of Oz!
- Continuing the trend of awesome famous actors in the TARDIS: Helen Mirren wants to be in Doctor Who.
- Star Trek 2 might be in 3D and Bruce Greenwood will be in it.
- Is that Lt. Reed from Enterprise in a Vidal Sassoon commercial? Yep Just watch it:
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com.