Wednesday is for thinking about what gifts you’re going to be buy for Stubby the Rocket. Stubby has to get ready zip around the galaxy and drop off presents next weekend, so it’s time to send Stubby plenty of fuel, or you’re not getting any presents. Here’s a present for your right now. Offsite links!
1.) New Hobbit picture below.
2.) Apes have risen. But will they speak?
3.) Fan letters to Batman from the 1960s.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here are today’s:
- New picture of Bilbo from The Hobbit! You can’t look at Martin Freeman without getting a little bit excited.
- A guy who pirated Wolverine is getting a year in prison.
- Bane is going to be a mumbler no matter what Warner Bros or the public says.
- Really nerdy Xmas ornaments from Blastr.
- 14 SFF detectives who might be able to outsmart Sherlock Holmes.
- Letters written to Batman in the 1960s by fans.
- Star Trek ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas.
- Will the apes start talking more in the next Planet of the Apes movie? The screenwriters aren’t saying.
- Though one website says this is the Worst Star Wars Cosplay Ever, we think it’s great.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby sometimes dresses up as the Millennium Falcon by not taking a rocket bath for a few days.