Tuesday has arrived like a rock monster rising up from the bowels of a lava planet. Will this rock monster be good or evil? Will it be a rock monster who takes up civil services or creates sculptures out of duck tape? No one knows until the rock monster fully forms. Which is just like your day. So take a look at some fun offsite links before all the magma comes pouring out.
1.) Various websites are depicted as super-heroes. (Superman/Google thing from College Humor. Link below the cut.)
2.) Billy Murray allegedly thinks the Ghostbusters 3 scripts is too slimey.
3.) Radcliffe is coming to SNL
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here are today’s:
- Do you believe in the force? A lot of people in Czech Republic do!
- Cat Valente has a new story over on Clarkesworld.
- Nana-nana-nana-nana-nana Bat-lego!
- Little girl Spock will melt your cold logical heart.
- Will D. Craig be playing Bond for the rest of the century? Maybe.
- Daniel Radcliffe to host SNL. Will a Harry Potter Digital Short result?
- Two new clips from BBC’s Sherlock.
- Supposedly Bill Murray has slimed the Ghostbusters 3 script.
- Robert Picardo records some holiday cheer.
- College Humor depicts various websites as super-heroes.
- See Marc Barnett/Adam Rex illustrator/author throwdown!
- Your computer will read your mind someday.
- Locus has your guide to the best short SFF of 2011.
- Yes! It’s early footage from The Dark Cyrstal.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby is faster than a speeding bullet because Stubby’s a freaking rocket for crying out loud.