Welcome to Tuesday. If unicorns were real, but smelled like olives would you still want one? What about pickles? What about walruses? If walruses were real would you want one? How about offsite links? Luckily those are real. Or are they? Here’s some either way.
1.) Doctor Who episodes rescued from the Time-Lock.
2.) Skeletor and Vader are the same.
3.) Talia Al Ghul is/is not in The Dark Knight Rises.
4.) Lestrange and Voldemort= shocking revelation!
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here are today’s:
- Two previously thought destroyed classic Doctor Who episodes have been recovered! Take that Time War! (via Radio Times)
- How was the langauge Dothraki for Game of Thrones created? (via The New York Times)
- New footage from the animated series Tron: Uprising crosses over from the grid to the our world. (via Bleeding Cool)
- Nick Frost says Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright are working on new stuff! (via Coming Soon.net)
- This escalator is telling the story of Star Wars. (via Imagur)
- New spanish-trailer of Snow White and The Huntsman has some new footage. (via You Tube)
- Is Talia Al Ghul in The Dark Knight Rises or what? (via Blastr)
- Spoof publication The Onion has a great photo of what the moon is going to look like once Kennedy Space Center adds it to a new exhibition. (via The Onion)
- Zombie Font generator makes your letters into gory zombies. (via Zombie Font)
- New issue of Subterranean releases. (via SF Signal)
- Vader/Skeletor bust mash-up (via The Force.net)
- Harry Potter mega-fan site Mugglenet wonders if Bellatrix Lestrange might have had a child by He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named-Or-Mated-With-In-Any-Way-Not-Even-Over-The-Internet (Mugglenet)
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com and has known about this for a long time. Stubby takes hush money and nobody’s got more goblin gold than Tom “Federline” Riddle.