It’s Monday and we’re keeping warm by using our phasers to heat up the rocks around us. Won’t someone send a shuttlecraft down to get us? Oh never mind. Ninja Gaiman is here. Everything is cool. Now we can drink our egg nog and check out the off-site links we made for you. Look!
1.) Yep, more Ender’s Game casting stuff.
2.) Bane is the bane of your existence.
3.) Lightspeed merges with Fantasy.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here are today’s:
- More supposed details from the prologue of The Dark Knight Rises emerge and the spoiler is: Bane. (via The Daily Beast)
- Alan Rickman talks about what he did and didn’t know about Snape while the world rallies for his possible Oscar nomination. (via The Mugglenet)
- The Mythbusters publicly apologize for the recent cannonball incident.
- New Genre Lit Magazine Fireside needs your help on Kickstarter. (via Kickstarter)
- Meanwhile, SF Lit Mag Lightspeed merges with Fatansy Lit Mag Fantasy. (via Locus)
- Someone is claiming Avatar was their idea first. (via E! Online)
- This wet bar is going to blow-up the shield generator…or something. (via laughingsquid)
- All the actors who crossed-over from Mission Impossible to Star Trek.
- Details on the new Doctor Who video game. (via The Mary Sue)
- Party like it’s 2001! The One Ring.Net is celebrating the 10 year anniversary of the release of The Fellowship of the Ring.
- Ben Kingsley might be in Ender’s Game. (via Blastr)
- Gaiman is a ninja. (via Neil Gaiman’s WhoSay page)
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby is somehow more deft than a ninja and a cat combined. A cat-ninja-rocket thing.