Though it’s Wednesday, we’re all still sort of recovering from Bieber/Steampunk gate. We’re also considering exactly what a patent clerk makes. Do you know? While you’re figuring that one out, check out today’s exciting offiste links.
1.) Glee poised to team-up with Star Wars. Eeek!
2.) Ray Bradbury sends a soon-to-be famous fan a letter about symbolism.
3.) Miller and Moore are in a huge fight.
4.) We want this sonic screwdriver.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here are today’s:
- Old comic book writers in huge war. Alan Moore Vs. Frank Miller. (via The Guardian)
- Forthcoming, untitled Pixar movie to take place inside of a girl’s brain. (via Comingsoon.net)
- Two things we love to hate join forces: Glee and The Star Wars Holiday Special. (via TV Guide)
- Ray Bradbury responds to a fan letter about symbolism in 1963. (via The Paris Review)
- Ash returns to saying/doing weird things vaguely related to video games in the latest episode of Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin’?
- A camera used to film the first Star Wars movie sold for a lot of money. (via Blastr)
- Dragonmount’s touching tribute to the passing of Darrell K. Sweet. (via Dragonmount)
- Please buy us this sonic screwdriver that is also a real screwdriver. (via Think Geek)
- Update from Realms of Fantasy about the impending closure.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby likes sky cake.