Tuesday has docked with your starbase without getting any kind of clearance from your central command/operations center situation. But you know what? There’s nothing you can do about it because you’re actually a person and not a space station and Tuesday is a day and not a spaceship! But, if you’d like to keep yourself in the headspace of unreality, then you’re in luck because we’ve got a nice assortment of offsite links for you.
1.) Your Pogs/Beanie Babies/Lil’ Hommies are worthless.
2.) Indy 5 will happen, when Lucas says so.
3.) Batman invades everyone’s privacy on SNL.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here are today’s:
- Old school Star Trek writer/badass D.C. Fontana talks about the writing of “By Any Other Name.”
- Over the years Lucasfilm has put out a lot of Holiday Cards. Here they are! (via Starwars.com)
- Latest SNL Digital Short features Batman being extra creepy. (Via Hulu)
- Turns out Harry Potters adoptive family was a little misunderstood. (via Mugglenet)
- Remember Pogs? How about all those comics in the 1990s? Yep. They’re all worthless now. Great list of dead fads. (via Topless Robot)
- Huge geek gift-buying guide in infographic form. (via SF Signal)
- Cello player duels himself in impressive Star Wars fan-made music video.
- The director of John Carter talks about why they dropped the “of Mars” from the title. (Via Bleeding Cool)
- An art show focused only on the humans of Jurassic Park. (via Brandon Bird, Ellie piece featured above.)
- If you want to spoil some of Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows, there are now NINE new clips online. (via Geek Tyrant)
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby. Must. Go. Faster.