Hello Tuesday! Winter may indeed be coming, and things might be rough out there, but for today, we agree with Kermit the Frog’s sentiment that “life is a taco!” Life can be a happy song, and maybe an interesting link or two will help you along!
1.) An old electric car has been rebuilt!
2.) Tons of new Dark Knight Rises news.
3.) Breaking Dawn broke the box-office!
- Tor.com Steampunk: World’s oldest electric car has been rebuilt.
- Tor.com Fantasy: Fantasy Cafe reviews Theft of Swords by Michael J. Sullivan.
- Tor.com Urban Fantasy: You guys, Breaking Dawn made so much money. (Via EW)
- Tor.com Science Fiction: List of great science books (via io9.)
- Tor.com Wheel of Time: Episode 40 of tWoTcast is up!
From our handy “Of Interest” sidebar:
- Kate Elliot serves up a gender-inverted Star Trek reboot.
- Scary stuff about the Protect IP Act. (via The Mary Sue)
- New images from The Dark Knight Rises. (via Empire)
- Matt Smith is onboard the TARDIS until Doctor Who’s 50th for sure.
- Kermit the Frog sings with Bret McKenzie! (Just in time for Muppet Week!)
- More Henson! NBC greenlights new puppet comed (via Deadline.)
- Alan Moore talks about how to encourage women to read comic books.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby thinks life’s a rocket. Fire the rockets!