Monday is like a magical coffee cup that refills itself with coffee whenever you set it down. It’s a thoughtful gesture on the part of the cup, but you keep spilling coffee on yourself because you forget its always going to be full. So, next time someone asks you the whole “glass half empy/half full” thing, just think of the magic coffee cup with infinite refilling powers. Metaphor isn’t so simple now is it?
As you sip your morning coffee, here are some fun offsite links to fill up your morning.
1.) Game of Thrones casting speculation, and cast members crossing into other kingdoms!
2.) Joss Whedon has some character issues.
3.) Even more weird Twilight things online (pants are just the begining!)
- Tor.com Steampunk: Steampunk Canada reviews A Clockwork Vampire K.H. Koehler.
- Tor.com Fantasy: Speculation on the second season of A Game of Thrones.
- Tor.com Urban Fantasy: 30 Even Creepier Twilight Objects!
- Tor.com Science Fiction: Kevin J. Anderson has posted a ton of Dune covers on his personal blog.
From our handy “Of Interest” sidebar:
- Joss Whedon talks about the various directions for the characters in The Avengers.(Via io9)
- Subterranean Press chats with Suvudu about book designs.
- BSG composer Bear McCreary plays Battlestar music on the accordion.
- Star Trek: TNG crew watches Star Wars IV in the big living room that is the bridge.
- Jon Snow of A Game of Thrones to play new King Arthur
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby is a pair of traveling pants insofar as Stubby never goes out of style and is jetting around like nobody’s business.