Thursday is a prehistoric reptile that faked extinction just to dodge its parental responsibilities. Now it’s come back to life and is taking you out for ice cream in a pathetic attempt to make up for lost time. But hey, it’s free ice cream, right? Unfortunately, we don’t have any free ice cream for you today, but we do have a nest of fossilized baby dinosaurs. And a mess of other offsite links too.
1.) There may be no such thing as anti-matter.
2.) Simon Pegg tells us who should really play the Doctor.
3.) Real Baby Dinosaurs!
4.) Ponies with no disintegrations!
- Tor.com Steampunk: How to make steampunk goggles.
- Tor.com Fantasy: Iceberg Ink reviews Alloy of Law
- Tor.com Urban Fantasy: Kermit and Miss Piggy in Twilight homage.
- Tor.com Science Fiction: New discoveries about anti-matter from the Large Hadron Collider. (via io9)
From our handy “Of Interest” sidebar:
- The tragic/wonderful discovery of the nest of baby dinosaurs.
- Liam Neeson claims he’s not in The Dark Knight Rises.(Via MTV)
- Russell Tovey talks about his reasons for leaving Being Human.
- Felicia Day’s Dragon Age has released episode 6.
- Helvetica playing cards for typography nerds.
- Colbert talks to Elijah Wood about swords.
- Boba Fett is riding a pony? Why is he riding a pony? (Art by Fooray via deviantart)
- Simon Pegg sticks up for Matt Smith and says he doesn’t want to play the Doctor.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby wants you to pick up your mouse right now, put your lips close to it and say the words “hello computer!” right now.