Hey there Tuesday morning! We’re still recovering from the massive Doctor Who news and Hunger Games trailer from yesterday. We live in exciting times, people. Ready for another headline? Tor.com is staffed by mutant clone alligators! Just kidding. Calm down. We’re just vampire robots.
Here’s some offsite links we’ve bagged up for you. Highlights include:
1.) Michael J. Fox proves he’s still got it.
2.) The men of Firefly are looking slick.
3.) Batman’s back might get broken earlier than you think.
- Tor.com Steampunk: Mechanical dolls over on the Italian Vogue site.
- Tor.com Fantasy: Dark Horse and HBO partner for Game of Thrones products.
- Tor.com Urban Fantasy: Ellen Degeneres takes on Breaking Dawn.
- Tor.com Science Fiction: The Wertzone reviews War in Heaven by Gavin Smith.
From our handy “Of Interest” sidebar:
- Marty McFly is back! Michael J. Fox proves he can still give Chuck Berry’s cousin Marvin a reason to run to the phone!
- Shatner talks about his new music projects.
- Pixar starts revealing more about the characters of Brave.
- The men of Firefly are looking arty.
- Will some major plot stuff happen in the prologue to The Dark Knight Rises?
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby thinks these Tor.com bloggers are just bonkers sometimes.