Welcome to your Wednesday. This week we’re considering the notion that time might be an illusion. If so, what meaning does Wednesday even have? Also, if Wednesday were a breakfast cereal which whould it be and why? Also, because of the similar techology between the Bag of Tricks and the TARDIS, are we to conclude that Felix the Cat is a Time Lord?
Think about that, and check out some offsite links.
- Steamhat that makes steam.
- The real Tatooine y’all.
- Time is an illusion.
- Tor.com Steampunk: Want to see a top hat that emits actual steam? You bet you do.
- Tor.com Fantasy: Joe Sherry reviews Legend by David Gemmel.
- Tor.com Urban Fantasy: The Thirteen Hallows sweepstakes heats up over on the Tor/Forge blog.
- Tor.com Wheel of Time: New WoT podcast at tWoTcast.com
- Grand Theft TARDIS art. (Old school Who!)
- Skyfall first set-pic today!
- The Hooded Utilitarian talks about how reboots are mistreating women. Amen!
- Chewie gets his hair blown out.
- Fans from 1982 talk about their pilgrimage to the real Tatooine in Yuma, AZ.
- Just so you know, Hal Jordan is an asshole.
- NPR wonders if time is just an illusion.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby is the fire in which you burn.