You! Tuesday! Did you know it’s just a few days until Comic Con! Yep, I knew that. Who is speaking? Who is moving now? You! Respond. Ah…I knew it was you. Here are your offsite links as a reward.
1.) Judge Dredd might be being judged
2.) Creative astronauts
3.) How to get personalized copies of Towers of Midnight
- Tor.com Wheel of Time: Brandon Sanderson has personalized copies of Towers of Midnight on his website
- Tor.com Urban Fantasy: The best zombie and vampire board games of all time via Blastr
- Tor.com Fantasy: Fantasy Fiction wants to know — what is the best magic system of all time?
- Tor.com Steampunk: How to use WWI-era weather logs to help curb climate change
From our handy “Of Interest” sidebar:
- Julian Glover interview about Quatermass and other topics
- New Judge Dredd seems to have lost its director
- List via Metafilter of astronauts who went the creative route in talking about their time in space
- Nerd map to NYC
- Giant Battlestar built out Legos
- NSFW TNG flash game is probably not PC, but maybe a bit addictive
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby is the one who is moving now. Stubby also knows this video is old, but loves it so.