Monday is back! And it’s not a clone of last Monday, but more like a transporter duplicate of Monday. Only this one has lived a whole week longer. Crazy, right? Let’s hope it plays the trombone as well as last Monday. It has your offsite links just like last Monday, so things are looking good!
1.) Wonder what a Christopher Nolan-style Riddler would be like? (Look above)
2.) Do you drink Earl Grey tea? Do you know why?
3.) Egar Allen Poe is all set to solve some murders. (And also be John Cusack)
- Tor.com Wheel of Time: Has an awesome (and sarcastic) pie-chart describing why The Wheel of Time novels are so long!
- Tor.com Urban Fantasy: Who are the top 5 female vampires of all time?
- Tor.com Fantasy: Grasping for the Wind has an interview with R.A. Salvatore
From our handy “Of Interest” sidebar:
- Den of Geek rounds up everything we know about the next Bond film. Will it be called Skyfall?
- Do you drink Earl Grey tea because of Captain Picard? You probably do.
- If you played this MMORPG before it was supposed to be released, a giant monster would have come after you! (via 1Up.com)
- SF Signal gives us a bunch of songs about Firefly.
- Trailer for The Raven, a film in which Edgar Allen Poe might have to solve some murders.
- The College Humor Batman sketch about Batman not totally understanding riddles. (also at the top)
- New HAWP features some video game philosophy (and a training
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby likes most riddles, except the ones that ask questions like “why does the rocket rocket?”