Good news! You made it to Friday without embarassing yourself. We weren’t so lucky. (Sorry, anyone who happened to look up at Belvedere Castle at 6:30 PM this past Wednesday.) As you head into the weekend, here’s some offsite links to get you all excited.
1.) Don’t feel like buying steampunk goggles? Make your own!
2.) People have seen Terra Nova. They are talking about it. It still refuses to give us a dinosaur Senate.
3.) Mary Shelley was a babe and had a weird experience with moonlight.
4.) Princess Bride Monopoly is something we need.
- Tor.com Steampunk: Build your own steampunk goggles!
- Tor.com Urban Fantasy: Book trailer for The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
- Tor.com Science Fiction: Terra Nova has arrived! What did you think?
- Tor.com Fantasy: Game of Thrones Genesis video game releases
From our handy “Of Interest” sidebar:
- Neat original storyboards from An American Werewolf in London
- Cool story about moonlight and Mary Shelley
- Shatner/Takei feud is back in the “on” mode thanks to the Shat’s new book
- Via BuzzFeed, this fantastic Princess Bride Monolopy game is begging to be real!
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. She said no. You’ve never seen a rocket cry quite like it did on Wednesday.