Wednesday has arrived like a clone of Tuesday. But Wednesday feeds off the power of Tuesday in order to survive. Making one day like Picard and the other day like Shinzon. It’s up to you to deciede which one is which. (Hint: Shinzon looks a lot like Bane.) Ready for your offsite links? Here they are!
1.) Dragons might be taking over urban fantasy.
2.) Monkeys are writing Shakespeare
3.) A 7-year-old explains what’s wrong with DC Comics
4.) Star Wars suprises no one by making a lot of money.
- Tor.com Steampunk: Cherie Priest’s Gaynmede released yesterday!
- Tor.com Urban Fantasy: Are dragons poised to invade urban fantasy?
- Tor.com Science Fiction: Locus Magazine looks at kid-friendly SF
- Tor.com Fantasy: Aidan Moher on meeting Blake Charlton, Robin Hobb and other fantasy authors.
From our handy “Of Interest” sidebar:
- Virtual monkeys actually ARE writing the works of Shakespeare
- A 7-year old explains what’s wrong with the new DC Comics (and she’s right!)
- The AV Club reports that everybody bought the Star Wars Blu-Ray set anyway.
- Your favorite blockbuster movies reimagined as really old video games
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com.